Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Thursday, October 16, 2003


Spinsanity has a rundown of all of the lies Michael Moore tells in his new book. This is my favorite part:
In a recent interview with Bookreporter.com, Moore was asked if he made a special effort to fact-check his new book. "All my work goes through a thorough fact-checking process," he said. "I hire three teams of people to go through the book and then two separate lawyers vet it. There is a reason that I have never been sued over anything in my three books -- that's because everything in them is true."

Why, then, did Moore admit to myriad errors (lies), as Spinsanity points out in the preceding paragraphs? Indeed, if Moore employs three teams of fact-checkers, he should fire every last one of them and his lawyers should be disbarred. I'm inclined to call him a lying liar, and wonder why Al Franken hasn't done so, if it is truth that Franken seeks.

posted by the wolf | 2:48 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com