Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I've just about had it.

The other day, I drove past a billboard that read: On November 2nd, it is important that you vote Democratic Spraypainted at the bottom right were the words "FUCK BUSH". I'm writing this because I've just about had it with the violence and hatred spewing out of the Democratic party & its followers. I'm almost ready to cheer for Kerry, hoping that he will win, just so the country can go to hell, be attacked, and I can say "I told you so". I just want them all to shut TF up. I'm ready for healthcare to go to hell, gays to marry, and abortions for everyone. I'm ready for the U.N. to control our security, taxes to be raised, Iran to have nukes. Basically I'm ready for this country to go into the shitter, just so the cry babies can have their way. I'm waiting to see who they will blame when everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

posted by Stoj | 1:03 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com