Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Meet the Press

I guess there are new rules. Now, the only people that can make fun of gay people are 1) Gays and 2) Democrats.

MR. RUSSERT: George Bush have a mandate?
MR. CARVILLE: The only politician in America I know with a mandate is Jim McGreevey, Tim.
MS. MATALIN: Oh, gee.
MR. CARVILLE: No, of course he does. I mean, he's going to...
MR. RUSSERT: Who's running this guy's material, Mary? This...
MS. MATALIN: Oh, I'm not. I'm not getting up anymore.


Tomorrow on Meet the Press: Tim Russert reviews "Alexander the Great", says Alexander was "the ultimate Macedonian king, military leader, and flaming queer."

posted by Stoj | 10:04 AM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com