Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Friday, August 19, 2005

PTO Speedwagon

I, like Max, am sitting here under attack from air and sea (lake). This is my last day on my project and as I sit here, hungover, "working" from home, I am facing two weeks and a holiday off. Oh, life is good. This good mean a lot more blogging, or a lot less. One can never tell. And I'm not sure what "less blogging" would mean at this point, since I haven't posted anything of consequence since...er, let's see...ok, I've never posted anything of consequence.

So...over the next couple of weeks, in between helping the Trout move to Ann Arbor and attending my nephew's wedding and drinking copious amounts of beer, I have few plans. And I love it. Well, I want to install a ceiling fan. And start working out again (yes, you laugh now..and so do I). And clean. And watch the three Netflix movies that have been gathering dust. And finally start playing Halo 2. And finally cease being appalled enough to comment on Cindy Sheehan. Yeah, that should fill a couple of weeks.

posted by the wolf | 2:03 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com