Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Friday, June 06, 2003


This letter from an Iraqi doctor to a US Army colonel speaks volumes. This is its conclusion:
When I talk with my family and friends, I tell them that what is going on now, with the shortages and suffering, is like a surgery for cancer. Saddam was a cancer. When one operates for a cancerous tumor, one must cut through the muscle and sometimes the bone, to get the entire tumor out. After the tumor is removed, the patient's muscles and bones hurt greatly and the pain continues while healing. Over time, the patient sees a change, the patient begins feeling and doing better. That is how it is in Iraq. The Americans came and took out the awful cancer and now we must work through the pain of recovery, but eventually we will enjoy a full life, free of pain, with no fear of cancer. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

In my mind, the whining about the failure to find WMD takes a back seat to these kinds of stories.

posted by the wolf | 9:10 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com