Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Friday, July 11, 2003


I received a letter from the Chicago Cubs today. No, they weren't trying to recruit me, although I think I may be able to hit better than at least half their roster. No, as a "neighbor" of the Cubs, I am being asked to evaluate their efforts to upgrade Wrigley Field. They helpfully enclosed a response card so that I may supply a written affidavit of my support. Here are the three choices (check all that apply):
Yes, I support the improvement plans for Wrigley Field.
Yes, I support phasing in 12 additional night games.
Yes, I believe the Cubs are a benefit to our community and I would like to hear more about their plan.

I see. I either support your plan or I support your plan.

posted by the wolf | 3:47 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com