Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Monday, September 29, 2003


I was particularly chagrined to learn that the "Do Not Call" registry has been getting held up in the courts lately. Apparently, judges who have people answer the phone for them have been ruling that it's perfectly all right for some jackass to call night and day, weekday and weekend, on the off chance that you want that subscription to Redbook or Car & Driver. My personal experience lately is that RMH TELESERVICE wants to speak to me and wants to speak to me in the worst way. RMH TELESERVICE'S strategy is to call me something on the order of 147 TIMES A DAY in the hopes that one time, just one time I will answer them. Well, RMH, that's why I have caller ID, so I don't have to respond to pesky assholes like you. By now, I think you should have learned that I am not answering because I work 23 1/2 hours a day, not because I am travelling the steppes of Asian, but because I don't want what you are selling. Trying to reach me at every possible minute of the day will garner you no success. If I don't answer at 8:17, 9:12, or 9:26, I WILL NEVER ANSWER. Stop calling.

posted by the wolf | 2:31 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com