Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Friday, October 10, 2003


Yes, I have been a complete non-blogger lately. That's what happens when the firm that can't decide whether or not they want to keep you around for more than a couple of months resolves to have you work double shifts until they figure it out.

And now? Well, now it's off to sunny Arizona for some much needed rest, relaxation, and golf (hopefully those last two will not be mutually exclusive).

So I've missed all of the hot topics of the past few weeks... and what a lot they were, too: Governor Shwarzenegger, Rush Limbaugh, MLB playoffs, the 2003 Chicago Garbage Strike, and more... or at least so they tell me. I wouldn't know, since I was at work.

Maybe when I get back it will be back to the good old days where there's nothing to do but wrap up a regular day's work and throw your opinions on the world around you out into the ether that is the blogosphere.

Just maybe.

posted by Max Power | 1:46 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com