Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003


Where do socks go? How many times have I done laundry only to find out that, post-dryer, one of my socks is on the lam? To where? It is approximately 15 steps from the closet my washer/dryer is in to my bedroom. The closet is about the size of, well, a closet. Socks don't have legs. Yet from time to time, inexplicably, a sock will appear, freshly laundered and recently divorced from it's partner. Currently, I have three socks sitting near my dresser, patiently awaiting the return of their twins. For now it is an utter mystery to me where they could have gone or how they could have gotten there.

posted by the wolf | 4:16 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com