Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

On Tape

I think some bloggers, and particularly some of the commentors at LGF, are being unduly harsh on ABC for holding the "Assam The American" threat tape. Seems to me if Al-Jazeera aired the same tape they would be accused of being complicit with terrorists. It's easy given recent actions by the MSM to jump to the conclusion that they are trying to spring a surprise on the Bush campaign, but this one doesn't strike me that way. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

UPDATE: Well, no sooner had I posted this that I learned that ABC has turned the tape over to the FBI and CIA.

posted by the wolf | 9:09 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com