Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Monday, April 18, 2005

All Up In My Grill

On Saturday I had friends over to help christen my new Weber Q grill. I made some Greek chicken kabobs, which came out surprisingly good given my lack of grilling experience. I followed up yesterday by grilling some of the leftover chicken breasts in an Italian dressing marinade.


Mmmmmmmmm

I think I'm going to be grilling out a lot this summer. I recommend the Weber Q highly, but the companion cart is a necessity, I think. Also, it is made to be fitted with 14.1 ounce propane cylinders, which I found impossible to find. So be prepared to also purchase the hose adapter for a regular upright propane tank. Well worth it.

posted by the wolf | 9:53 AM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com