Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sox Win!

I had the distinct pleasure of enjoying the holiday weekend with my old friend Paul (emphasis on "old") visiting from New "Live Free Or Die" Hampshire which saw us enjoying back-to-back White Sox games at the Cell. Although the July 4th game was more of a donnybrook, I only had my camera on the following evening when we sat in the upper stratosphere of the stadium. I managed to snap of a few shots while the sherpa was holding my backpack and oxygen canisters...enjoy...


Things were looking grim midway through...the man on 2nd scored to give the Debil Rays the lead.


But! The Sox celebrate a three-run bomb by Frank Thomas that gave them the winning margin!


And Paul celebrated in his inimitable fashion as the Sox players enjoyed the spoils of victory on the field.

posted by the wolf | 8:44 PM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com