Magog: Unguarded
Magog: Unguarded
Swarming Around... cats living with dogs... total chaos.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Why Is It Spelled Sox?

Admittedly, I've never been particularly fanatic about baseball... I enjoy going to a game, and can get excited about it while I'm there, but I don't really follow any one team or watch the sport on TV very often. I'm one of those annoying people who roots for both Chicago teams.

So, with the (White) Sox in the World Series, I'd like to see them do well, even though it's not going to be devastating to me personally if they don't. I've watched these first 2 games, though, and I have to say that they've been great games -- exciting, even. Enough so that I look forward to Game 3, and wish I could watch the rest of them from overseas (darned time difference). The absence of shirtless father-son teams beating up old men at first base makes it all-the-more appealing.

So I guess I'm officially saying, "Go Sox."

I hope the bandwagon can support the extra weight.

posted by Max Power | 10:49 AM
on this

links
contact info
search
archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com